Monthly newsletter from
Region IV Development Association, Inc.
"May, more than any other month of the year, wants us to feel most alive."
- Fennel Hudson
- 4,900+ attendees
- Representation from 55 U.S. states and territories
- 83 international markets represented
- 2,300+ foreign investors
- 16 U.S. state and territory governors (AZ, DE, IN, KS, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, NC, OK; TERR: AS, GU, MP, PR, and VI)
- Governors from all 5 U.S. territories attended in person for the first time ever
- 6 Cabinet members (Commerce, State, Energy, Education, Transportation, and USTR)
- Top White House Senior Advisors and Administration officials
- 230+ speakers
- Over 600+ economic development organization representatives attended
- 21 U.S. Ambassadors and Chiefs of Mission led foreign delegations to the Investment Summit
Region IV Development Loan Programs
Looking for financing for your business? Give us a call to see if we can assist your business with one of our loan programs.
May SBA 504 Interest Rates
25 Year - 5.884%
20 Year - 5.956%
10 Year - 6.784%
For more than four decades, Region IV Development Association has been providing hands-on technical assistance to communities throughout southern Idaho – from helping with basic infrastructure development (sewer, water, fire protection, community centers and senior centers) to assisting with community building (training, visioning, and comprehensive planning).
Our team can assist with town meetings, preparing funding applications, and project administration.
Are you a community leader with a wish list full of infrastructure improvements to your city or county?
Call us today:
Adeanna Jenkins - Community Development Planner
(208) 732-5727 x3008, email@example.com
Brenda Hastreiter - Project Specialist
(208) 732-5727 x 3007, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Michele McFarlane - Community Development Planner
(208) 732-5727 x3005, email@example.com
Grant Funding Opportunity
Calling all small towns with populations fewer than 50,000! The next round of the
T-Mobile Hometown Grant program is now open.
Brought to you in partnership with Main Street America and Smart Growth America, the T-Mobile Hometown Grant program provides grants of up to $50,000 to help build stronger, more prosperous small towns and rural communities!
Since the program's start, T-Mobile has given more than $6.6 million dollars to kickstart over 150 community development projects, including the latest winning recipients.
Towns with 50,000 people or less can apply for a grant of up to $50K to fund projects to build, rebuild, or refresh community spaces that help foster local connections in your community. For example, you could implement tech upgrades at your library, refresh a local park, or break ground on a new place where neighbors can connect.
Need more time to submit your application? The next round of funding opens April 1, 2023 with a deadline of June 30, 2023.
The Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy contributes to effective economic development by utilizing a locally-based, regionally driven economic development planning process. Our regional plan is strategy-driven and will enable RIVDA in creating an economic roadmap to diversify and strengthen our regional economy.
The RIVDA CEDS analyzes the regional economy, addresses regional economic problems, and serves as a guide for establishing regional goals and objectives.
Click the CEDS to read more.
President and CEO
President and CEO